22nd December 2016, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech after 12th with PCBM group but Biology as a Main subject?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with PCBM group and Biology as a main subject. I want to know can I study B.Tech if passed in all subjects but, Biology as a main subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for ISRO if my subject is PCBM? How should I apply for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I be eligible to appear for the entrance exam of ISRO after 12th if my subject combination is PCMB? How should I apply for the entrance?
  3. How to study software engineering if studying 11th with PCMB group and Biology as a main subject?
  4. Possibility to study B.Com course after 12th Mathematics and Biology (PCMB)? How to become a CA?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who got disqualify in Maths of 12th Science?
  6. Can I study JEE Main along with Biology as an additional subject?
  7. Can I take Biology as my main subject after 12th?
  8. Possibility to study LLB for 12th Biology students?
  9. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  10. Whether Biology becomes the main subject upon disqualifying in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE?
  11. Which group to take after 10th standard to study Biotechnology and Psycology?
  12. Can I change my subject from Maths to Biology before registration of class 12th?
  13. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Dual certificate of Sr. Secondary School is possible at the same time?
  15. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  16. Possibility to study Animation course after 12th with Biology? Details about the course and fee structure? -- [New]
  17. What shall I study after 12th with biology without maths?
  18. What subject combination is better for a candidate who has scored poor marks in WBCHSE Science?
23rd December 2016, 08:51 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech after 12th with PCBM group but Biology as a Main subject?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of technology course. Bachelor of technology is an under graduation course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** Candidate should have 12th passed PCM as a main subject from a recognized board.

** Minimum age of candidate should be 17 years.

DURATION: The duration of Bachelor of technology course is four years

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study B.Tech after 12th with PCBM group but Biology as a Main subject.
23rd December 2016, 09:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech after 12th with PCBM group but Biology as a Main subject?

The full form of B.Tech is Bachelor of Technology.

1. The minimum educational qualification required for this course is that you should have passed or appearing for board exam of 10+2 with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Since you have studied PCM subjects n 10+2, you are eligible for Bachelor of Technology course.

2. Various entrance exam for this course are:

Joint Entrance Examination.

State Level engineering entrance examination.

SRMEEE, VITEEE, BITSAT etc.
24th December 2016, 10:20 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech refers to Bachelor of Technology and the same degree is a bachelor degree course of four years with great opportunity in technical field.

The basic educational requirement for pursuing the same degree course is a senior secondary school degree with PCM group with at least 45% aggregate from a recognized board.

So having completed your Class 12th with PCMB group you are certainly eligible for pursuing B.Tech degree if your aggregate in at least 45% as PCMB does include PCM group.
27th December 2016, 08:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with PCBM group and Biology as a main subject. I want to know can I study B.Tech if passed in all subjects but, Biology as a main subject?
You have completed 12th standard with PCMB so you are eligible for B.Tech course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible for B.Tech course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?