23rd December 2011, 04:32 PM
shukla ji

Which course should I opt after scoring 58.8% in class 12th science stream?

hI,

I SCORED 58.8% IN my repeat XIIclass science stream ,I M CONFUSED AND WORRIED AS THERE ARE NO JOBS AVAILBLE FOR ME ..AND LET ME KNOW WAT COURSE SHUD I OPT FOR...

27th December 2011, 08:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt after scoring 58.8% in class 12th science stream?

You should take up a course which is your area of interest. You can take up course related to computers as there are many jobs available in this sector presently. In that case you can take B.Sc Computer Science, BCA, BCM, B.Sc in IT, etc. You can do mass communication courses like Bachelor of Mass communication, Bachelor of Journalism, etc. You can opt for hotel management courses like BHM, etc. Other fields you can opt are biotechnology, fashion designing, interior designing, business administration, management, etc. All the courses are very good and if you perform well you will definitely get good jobs after these course.
10th May 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I opt after scoring 58.8% in class 12th science stream?

Hello sir/madam.i am 12th passed student with 59% marks and want to do job.please tell me about to apply which type of jobs
25th May 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam i secured only 58.8% marks in my 12th (science stream) board examination. I am intrested in computer related courses and i am going to take admission in the college of chhattisgarh. What should i do? Do i get any job?
27th May 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i get an admission in bsc correspondence ?? I have got only 73% in pcb in 12 boards 78 % overall . Please suggest me a list of colleges in Delhi/NCR or in haryana region.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?