7th July 2020, 01:02 PM
Bineshkv1980

Possibility of Paramedical Council registration on the basis of Diploma?

I have completed regular Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course. Can I register in Paramedical Council of Kerala on the basis of this Diploma? Or, do I need to do any further course?

6th September 2020, 04:11 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility of Paramedical Council registration on the basis of Diploma?

There is good job scope for Sanitary Inspector is a definite post in the government departments at the state and the center level. Government departments include departments like Municipal Corporations, Nagar Palikas, Railways, Hospitals, Cantonment Area, Government Institutes, Oil Refineries, Factories etc.

To register candidates with deserving quality for fair and professional practice and maintain an All India Paramedical register of persons who hold registrations.
You need to register through this site www.paramedicalcouncil.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?