25th January 2017, 11:26 AM
K.K.Khichar

What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in Thermal Power Plant, Kota? What is the total fee for the Training?

Respected Sir, I want to do Summer Training Thermal Power Plant, Kota so I want to know what is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in Thermal Power Plant, Kota? What is the total fee for the Training? What is the Training duration? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  2. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?
  6. Requirements for summer training in NTPC Plant? How can I apply for it?
  7. How to apply for training in Thermal Power Plant Kota? I am a 3rd year student from Giet Kota
  8. Procedure to apply for training in Kotak Thermal Plant for Electrical engineering branch?
  9. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  10. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  11. Procedure to apply for training and period of training?
  12. How to apply for training in BHEL, Indian Railway and Thermal Power Plant
  13. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  14. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  15. How an Electrical Engineer can apply for winter training in Kolaghat Thermal Power plant?
  16. Procedure to apply for training in Koradi Thermal Plant?
  17. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  18. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
8th July 2020, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in Thermal Power Plant, Kota? What is the total fee for the Training?

Sir I am electrical diploma holder I want to join ktps how can I joined this job
6th September 2020, 04:23 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in Thermal Power Plant, Kota? What is the total fee for the Training?

Candidates can apply for Thermal Power Corporation 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Thermal Power Corporation official website.
After applying Thermal Power Corporation will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Thermal Power Corporation only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
Selection Procedure:-
- Prelims Exam,
-Mains Exam and
-Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?