3rd March 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Possibility and procedure to take transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?

Now I'm studying FY/1st year in Agriculture college of Dr. DY Patil College Agriculture, Talsande. But, I want to take admission in Agriculture College of Baramati. So what should I do for taking transfer? Is it allowed? Can I get directly admitted to 2nd year?

15th March 2019, 08:04 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility and procedure to take transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?

No, you can’t transfer from one college to another college for pursuing remaining course after completion of your first year of the course. You have to pursue complete course from the same college/ university where you have secured admission to be eligible to get degree certificate. If you are not interested to pursue remaining part of the course from your present college, then you have to discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of course in another college.
18th March 2019, 12:21 AM
Maa Ka Pyar

Default Re: Possibility and procedure to take transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?

No it is absolutely not possible to get admission in 2nd year in any college although you have completed your first year from other college. if you want to take admission in other college then you have to start there since beginning of the Year in first year of the desired course.
Nowadays there is no provision to complete a degree from two different colleges.there is only one option for you either complete your degree from first college or you have take admission in other college and complete your degree from this college.
20th March 2019, 09:49 PM
Burgio

Is there a possibility to work with the colleges to recognize the exams that are identical, at least?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?