19th February 2018, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the possibility for Polytechnic College transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?

Hi my name is Shamsuddin Patel. I'm studying in Polytechnic college doing Diploma in Computer Science and I have completed my first year and my all subjects are cleared now I want to transfer my college. I want to continue my 2nd year with another college. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Which polytechnic college I can take transfer after completing 1st year in Polytechnic Chodavaram? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year?
  3. Possibility to take transfer in another college under Madras University for MCA 2nd year.
  4. Possibility to take transfer from one college to another under JNTUK affiliation?
  5. Possibility to transfer from Private to Government college for BTech 2nd year student?
  6. What is the procedure to get transfer into another college from 1st year to 2nd year of BAMS course?
  7. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  8. Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in a different state?
  9. How to transfer to another college in 1st year?
  10. Procedure to change college in 2nd year? Can I take transfer from one state to another?
  11. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I transfer from governemnt college to private college in 2nd year Diploma course?
  13. Transfer from semi government polytechnic college to government polytechnic college is possible?
  14. Possibility to take a year gap after 1st PUC and than re-join directly into 2nd PUC?
  15. Polytechnic mechanical 1st year question papers?
  16. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  17. How to transfer college from a government polytechnic to a private polytechnic?
  18. Possibility to get transfer in another college for Diploma 2nd year student?
24th February 2018, 04:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the possibility for Polytechnic College transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one college to another college for pursuing Polytechnic course. To be eligible to get Polytechnic certificate, you have to pursue complete three years duration course from the same college where you have secured admission. In case if you wish to transfer to another college, you have to discontinue from the course and you have to take admission in first year of three years Polytechnic course in the college where you are interested to study Polytechnic course.
17th January 2019, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the possibility for Polytechnic College transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?

Can i transfer my college kbh polytechnic malegaon to govt polytechnic Samangaon
29th August 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I have already transferred in first semester from one polytecnic college. Again can I transfer in third semester to another Polytecnic college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?