5th September 2018, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer to another college for BTech 2nd year student of JNTUH? Possibility to get fee reimbursement?

Hello Sir, I am doing BTech in a private college under JNTUH. I am in 2nd year right now and I want to get transfer from my college. So, tell me the procedure for the same. And also let me know that I can get the fee reimbursement or not?

15th September 2018, 12:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer to another college for BTech 2nd year student of JNTUH? Possibility to get fee reimbursement?

Sorry, to inform you that you can't from one college to another college in the middle of the B.Tech course. As per the university rules, you have to pursue complete four years B.Tech course from the same college/ university to be eligible to get B.Tech degree certificate. So, I suggest you to pursue your B.Tech course from the same college instead of transferring to another college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?