1st September 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from 2nd year of B.Com to different college?

is it possible to transfer in 2nd year of bcom to different college? what should i do

19th October 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from 2nd year of B.Com to different college?

I am currently studying bcom in jadavpur university in kolkata. Can i transfer to any other college in 2nd year?
20th October 2011, 03:35 AM
MAGICBRICS

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from 2nd year of B.Com to different college?

dear friend,

It is may not possible to transfer from 2nd year of B.Com to different college because the registration is done in First year there the one student is fixed for this college.

but Less possibility for changing the college:

1>you have to maintain a good SGPA(above 8.5).

2>Good attendance Percentages(above 80%) .

Then you have to talk with College Authority.If they are interest you can talk to your Universities.
25th October 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i want addmission in b.com2nd year in other college with same univercity it is possible?
26th October 2011, 12:16 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it possible to transfer in 2nd year of bcom to different college? what should i do
Dear Friend,

You can transfer from one college to another college in the second year of B.Com course but you have to continue your studies under the same University.
If you want to take admission in the another university then it is not possible.

To take admission in the other college you have to meet with the officials of your university.They will tell you the official procedure of changing a college.

Best Wishes....
2nd November 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

is it possiable to transfer college after 1st sem in bangalore univercity ?
27th November 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

my daughters are studying in sophia college mumbai next year we want to relocate to pune. elder daughter is in syba and younger in fyjc arts what are there chances in getting admission in pune college?
jyoti
17th February 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

m studying b.com in jain university can i transfer 2 other colg in 2nd year????
4th June 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the official procedures of changing from one private institution to other private institution for b.com and year?
7th June 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO TRANSFER FRM THE COLLEGE TO THE UNIVERSITY AND,
THAT COLLEGE COMES UNDER SAME UNIVERSITY
29th July 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in shadan degree college i want to purse bcom 2nd year fromst.anns college is it possible ?
8th October 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Right niw im stidying in 2nd year bcom. What is the procedure to join other collegefor 3rd year bcom
15th November 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Am studying under bangalore university , can i change to autonomous collage nxt year ???
5th June 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from 2nd year of BBM to different college and what is the procedure for this??
9th June 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Right now im studying in 2nd year bcom in dolphine college affiliated to bangalore university. What is the procedure to join other collegefor 3rd year bcom (same university)
6th July 2014, 06:11 AM
Unregistered

I am studing now in f.d college in gujrat.can I change college after sy b.com
17th February 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from 2nd year of b.com to different college if 1 sub failed,plz give me procedure
2nd March 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I am studying BBA 2nd year. can i change to another college in the same university?
30th May 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I am studying Bcom 1st year jain university but I want to shift to Bangalore university for 2nd year is there any possibility to shift?
29th December 2015, 12:48 PM
Ria sahal

I m a student of Calcutta university B.com honours first year wanting to change to Bangalore university so I want to know the procedure plz help reply soon plz .
30th January 2016, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I'm currently in an autonomous college affiliated to Bangalore university. I wanna change my coll to Bangalore university. Is it possible to do so??
26th August 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Actually I am finished my 1st year b.com in vikram simhapuri university but I want to change 2nd year at Pune university is it possible. .
28th November 2016, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I'm currently studying in Bangalore University and I want to change my college under same university for 2nd year B.com . What is the procedure to get
transfer
21st January 2017, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Is it possible to transfer from 3rd year of B.Com to different college under same university.
9th June 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed successfully my 1st year bcom under Bangalore university and later i wasn't able to go to college now can i change my college for second year means 3rd semester under same Bangalore university
20th July 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I am studying bba first year kya mera transfer Dewas to inform ho sakta hai.
19th October 2019, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I change autonomous college to affiliated colleges in 2nd year
5th May 2021, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I change to banglore University to North banglore University
4th June 2021, 12:34 AM
Afreen0786

You can transfer from one college to another college in the second year of B.Com course but you have to continue your studies under the same University. If you want to take admission in the another university then it is not possible.
21st April 2022, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

can i transfer from Bcom general to Bcom accounting in another university
2nd May 2022, 12:38 PM
Naresh199

You can transfer from one college to another college in the second year of B.Com course but you have to continue your studies under the same University. If you want to take admission in the another university then it is not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?