2nd March 2019, 05:26 PM
Rincy mary abraham

Possibility and procedures to enter Indian Army for Pharm D professionals?

Is there any chance for Pharm D (Doctor in Pharmacy) professionals to enter into the Indian Army in any department at any post? If yes, then what are the posts and how to apply for those posts?

15th March 2019, 08:10 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility and procedures to enter Indian Army for Pharm D professionals?

To join Indian Army after completion of your graduation course, you have to appear in UPSC CDS examination. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree course in any discipline from a government recognised university and unmarried male candidates who are in the age range of 19 to 24 years are eligible to apply for CDS examination. Selection of candidates for Indian Army will be done based on their performance in written test, personality test, Medical test and document verification.
31st March 2022, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility and procedures to enter Indian Army for Pharm D professionals?

after quiiting of smoking is possible to join in INDIAN ARMY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?