13th January 2011, 07:55 AM

Career in Indian Army after completing MBBS ? What are the norms and the procedures?

career in indian army after completing MBBS from somewhere else?
what are the norms and procedures for it?

10th October 2011, 09:23 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Career in Indian Army after completing MBBS ? What are the norms and the procedures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2655 View Post
career in indian army after completing MBBS from somewhere else?
what are the norms and procedures for it?
Dear friend this is totally depend on you........if you join Indian Army then there is too much scope.................

Because every year Indian Army take MBBS ,That's why you give the entrance and go in Indian Army...............

Every year there is vacancy in the october /feb ,for this you must follow employment news...............

you can surely join Indian Army,this is totally depend on you...............
16th January 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career in Indian Army after completing MBBS ? What are the norms and the procedures?

I Have passed MBBS in 1984 from Assam Medical College,Dibrugarh. did one year Resident physician in Medicine and Cardiology, then I did FCCP(Trop.Cardiology) from College of Chest Physician,N.Delhi.Then I did Post graduate cert.course in Clinical Diabetes from IMA AKN Sinha Institute. Is there any job for me in Govt sector or Army as a Medical officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?