8th March 2011, 05:22 PM
Gunaalam Khurana

Is permanent commission scheme introduced in Indian Army? Procedure for women with non technical Bachelor degree to enter Indian Army for the scheme?

I have recently seen in the news that the permemant commission scheme of the Indian Army has also been introduced for women. Is that correct? And if yes, what is the procedure for women with non- technical bachelor's degree to enter the Indian Army for the permenant commission scheme?

1st May 2011, 10:54 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is permanent commission scheme introduced in Indian Army? Procedure for women with non technical Bachelor degree to enter Indian Army for the scheme?

If your of the age between 19 to 25 yrs then you can apply for the SSC Non-Technical exam conducted for women.It is not a permanent commission and is a Short service Commission of 14 years.

Qualification:-
You need to complete Graduation / Post Graduation from Recognized University.

The notifications are published in Employment News and leading Daily news Paper tice an year.As per my information i don't think there's a non technical course which is off a permanent commission for women.For other details just go through the provided website

Indian Army:- Click here
6th June 2011, 01:37 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is permanent commission scheme introduced in Indian Army? Procedure for women with non technical Bachelor degree to enter Indian Army for the scheme?

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Army.

There are some selection procedure such as:
Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

i)For IMA and OTA you must have any degree from any recognized University.

ii)For Naval Academy you should have B.Sc in Physics or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering(BE).

iii)For (AFA) you should have the degree of recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering(BE)

Age Limit:

i)For IMA:19-24 Years
ii)For OTA:19-23 Years
iii)For Naval Academy:19-22 Years
iv)For AFA :19-25 Years

They select the students through the
i) Written Test
ii)Intelligence & Personality test
iii)Medical test.

Exam Pattern
i) Written Test

for IMA / Naval Academy / AFA
All the three papers are of objective type containing the
English
General Knowledge
Elementary Mathematics
total 300 marks,each paper 100 marks.

for OTA
All the two papers are of objective type containing the
English
General Knowledge
total 200 marks,each paper of 100 marks.

ii)Intelligence & Personality test :Generally here checks the Personality of the candidate,GD,group planning, physical fitness test, interview, small lectures on general issues & psychological tests. etc...

iii)Medical test.
After getting selected in interview ,the candidates are called for medical examination which is conducted by Military Hospitals.

Pre-Commission training After getting final selected the candidates are called for Training.
11th June 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

is there a commission or course for girls in indian army after12th
27th July 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

i m 35 year old and i want to join army i have PGDCA DIPPLOMA AND PERSUING MsC.COMP SC. CAN I JOIN INADI ARMY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?