18th September 2019, 08:00 PM
philomena joseph santhome

Possibility of reappearing for MA English after 30 years of gap?

I DISCONTINUED M.A. English nearly 30 years ago, due to work pressure and domestic crisis. Now situation is conducive to enable me to attempt reappearing and completing the full course. Given the permission I'll work very hard to achieve the set goal completing the degree M.A. English. I was left with only 3 papers of MA. So, how can I complete those 3 papers now?

15th November 2021, 09:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of reappearing for MA English after 30 years of gap?

No, you cannot rejoin the same M.A. (Master of Arts) degree course which you have left out with only 3 incomplete papers around 30 years ago because as per the rules the maximum duration allowed for completing a degree course is two(or three) more years than actual duration of course from the date of first registration to the same degree course which means in case of two year M.A. in English degree course the maximum duration allowable for the completion of the course is just four years or at max 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?