22nd June 2018, 01:14 AM
Kshitij kumar anuj

Possibility to secure admission in any Government college with 6197 rank in JEXPO?

Hello everyone, I have secured 6197 rank in my JEXPO. I want to secure admission in any Government college. So, I would like to know that is it possible to secure admission in any Government college? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any Government college with 2463 SC rank in JEXPO?
  2. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  3. Possibility to get admission in any Government college of Hooghly for a candidate with 6668 General rank in JEXPO?
  4. Possibility to get admission in a Government college with 17255 rank in JEXPO for an SC candidate?
  5. Possibility to get admission in government Polytechnic college for a candidate who secured 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  6. Possibility to get admission in any Government college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 11000 General rank in JEXPO?
  7. Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  8. Possibility to get admission in any government Polytechnic college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 6577 rank in JEXPO?
  9. Possibility to get admission in any government college of Bankura for a candidate who has secured 20722 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 3202 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  11. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 2448 rank in JEXPO? Total seats available in JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO to get admission in any government college?
  13. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 13720 JEXPO rank?
  14. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 16070 rank in JEXPO? Total seats available in Government colleges through JEXPO?
  15. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 9740 rank in JEXPO?
  16. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 30000 rank in JEXPO?
  17. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  18. Chances to get government college having 13126 rank in JEXPO?
24th June 2018, 01:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure admission in any Government college with 6197 rank in JEXPO?

The name of best college for you after 6197 rank in JEXPO are given below.

=> Ams College Of Polytechnic

=> Apc Roy Polytechnic

=> Shaikpara A.R. Memorial Polytechnic

=> Asansol Polytechnic

=> Scm Institute Of Engineering & Technology

=> Budge Budge Institute Of Technology (2nd Shift)

=> Bengal College Of Polytechnic

=> DR. B. C. Roy Polytechnic

=> Basantika Institute Of Engineering & Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?