20th June 2018, 01:16 AM
Das damni

Am I eligible to apply for Government and Private jobs through BCom(H) course of Open University?

Hello Sir, I want to study BCom(H) from any Open University. I want to know that after completing my BCom from Open University, I will be eligible to apply for Government as well as private jobs? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

23rd June 2018, 07:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government and Private jobs through BCom(H) course of Open University?

The degree from a recognised open university is valid and certified to get recruitment in government or private jobs.

So, you can appear in entrance examination and qualify in it if you want to get recruitment in jobs.
24th June 2018, 01:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government and Private jobs through BCom(H) course of Open University?

A degree from a recognised university ( open or regular ) is valid to apply for entrance examination for recruitment in government and private jobs.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for final selection.

So, kindly check the recognition of the university under UGC 1956 Act.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?