7th February 2017, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Physics holder get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering direct admission in second year?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Physics and want to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering direct admission in second year?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  2. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  3. List of all government engineering colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission
  4. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year B.E in IT after doing BSc in Physics? Names of the colleges in Pune University?
  5. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  6. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  7. Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cutoff list of Civil Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra colleges?
  9. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  11. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  12. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?
  14. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in colleges of Maharashtra after doing diploma in mechanical?
  15. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
  16. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  17. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  18. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
9th February 2017, 11:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Physics holder get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering direct admission in second year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Physics and want to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering direct admission in second year?
Yes, B.Sc candidates are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course for 2nd year.

Those candidate who have passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 50% marks are eligible for lateral entry exam.

Candidate's age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?