3rd October 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another for Diploma Engineering student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing my Diploma Engineering course from a Government Polytechnic college. But I want to take transfer from this college to another Government Polytechnic college. So, is it possible for me?

8th October 2018, 08:58 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another for Diploma Engineering student?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one government polytechnic college to another government polytechnic college while pursuing Diploma course. You have to pursue complete three years Diploma course from the same college where you have secured admission. None of the college's offers admission in middle of the course, so, I suggest you to pursue your remaining part of the Diploma course from your present college where you are pursuing Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?