4th October 2018, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure Diploma Engineering admission next year with this year's JEXPO rank?

Respected Sir/Madam, due to some reasons I didn't get admission in Diploma through counselling rounds. Now, I want to take admission next year for Diploma Engineering only. So, is it possible for me to secure admission with this year JEXPO rank?

15th October 2018, 08:14 PM
Subjectexpert

Default Re: Possibility to secure Diploma Engineering admission next year with this year's JEXPO rank?

JEXPO (WB Polytechnic) is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development every year for admission to polytechnics.

JEXPO rank is valid for only one year. so in order to gain admission in 2019 you will have to appear in JEXPO 2019.

Eligibility-

Passed/appeared* 10th standard with at least 35% marks in aggregate (without the marks of additional subject) in the qualifying examination.
18th October 2018, 12:11 PM
meerasoni

Default Re: Possibility to secure Diploma Engineering admission next year with this year's JEXPO rank?

Market estimates for the Canada CBD Business opportunities are limited, but the overall Canadian CBD industry could be worth $1 billion a year by 2023. CBD business Canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?