11th January 2019, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Possibility of securing government teacher job at the age of 37 years?

Actually I want to ask that my age is 37 years now and I belong to open category. Just now I did my B.Ed. So, what are the chances in future of being government school teacher?

8th February 2019, 06:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of securing government teacher job at the age of 37 years?

1. There is no upper age limit for exams like Teacher Eligibility Test. You can apply for the exam and crack it to become eligible for becoming teacher in government schools.

2. Eligibility criteria for TET exam is that you must have done bachelor's degree and Bachelor's degree in education from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?