8th December 2016, 07:02 AM
nituaipu

What is the maximum age limit for a General category Female candidate to apply for Odisha Government Teacher job?

Respected Sir, I am a General category Female candidate, I want to apply for Odisha Government Teacher job. I want to know the maximum age limit for a General category Female candidate to apply for Odisha Government Teacher job. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum age limit to join as Government Teacher in Odisha for a candidate from OBC category?
  2. Maximum age limit for females to apply for government job under State Government of Orissa?
  3. What's the age relaxation of MOBC candidate for Upper primary(Assam) teacher job? I'm a female candidate of 38 years and 3 months old
  4. What is the age limit for OBC caste for government teacher job in Odisha? What is the procedure?
  5. What should I do if I want to become a government teacher after completion of BCA course?
  6. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  7. List of government jobs available for female graduate? What are the relaxation in age limit for general category female candidate?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  9. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  10. Upper age limit for female candidates to apply as a teacher in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after 38 years of age?
  12. Can I pursue veterinary Science after the age of 26?
  13. Maximum age limit for Ladies teachers in government schools?
  14. Am I eligible for PO exam after scoring 54.9% in 10th, 50% in 12th?
  15. Maximum age limit to apply for a Government Teacher Job in Delhi through JBT course?
  16. Maximum age limit to apply for the position of Teacher in Government School after completion of B.Ed course?
  17. For which Government job can I apply at the age of 30 years being a General category candidate? -- [New]
  18. What is the age limit for government teacher?
9th December 2016, 11:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for a General category Female candidate to apply for Odisha Government Teacher job?

Maximum Age limit for General Category Female Candidates:

The minimum age required for this recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 35 years to be eligible. Of course there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

For General Candidates :-
>> Minimum Age - 18 years
>> Maximum Age - 35 years
There is no age relaxation

For Women Candidates :-
>> Relaxation of 5 years applicable
>> So maximum age for you will be 40 years for this recruitment.
10th December 2016, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for a General category Female candidate to apply for Odisha Government Teacher job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nituaipu View Post
Respected Sir, I am a General category Female candidate, I want to apply for Odisha Government Teacher job. I want to know the maximum age limit for a General category Female candidate to apply for Odisha Government Teacher job. Please answer as soon as possible.

The maximum age limit for a General category Female candidate is 42 years to apply for Odisha Government Teacher job. There is relaxation in 5 years for SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen and 10 years for PH candidates. Applicant must have passed master’s degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for the Teacher job. The candidates will be selected through written test, educational career and viva voce. The candidates can apply online for the post.
24th January 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a general category devoted female candidate, I have qualified recently held OTET Exam .Now I am 37 .7 months old. Can I apply the OPEPA techership job. Now what is the maximum age limit for me. Please answer me as soon as possible
P.satpathy , Odisha
7th September 2017, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for female in general categories in state government jobs and central govt jobs in graduation and PG base
16th September 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

A female is 37 years old now she is under Bed course she wants to be teacher and she is also send then how much age relaxation she can get
8th July 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 39 years old. I want to a govt job .my qualification is graduation in economics, what types of job I apply.
23rd August 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the age limit for a female candidate in general category in odisha gov
13th January 2022, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

My age 42 can I get teacher job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?