18th April 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the possibility of getting a government job after completion of M.Tech and age is 30 years?

Hi,

I am mtech graduate my age is 30 so what is possibility for government job in ece pl guide me which sector i can choose for the better carrier? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate?
  2. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  3. What is the possibility of getting government job after completion of Physiotherapy degree?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I get a government job after completion of MA Sanskrit at the age of 33 years?
  6. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  7. Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years?
  8. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  9. How to apply for NTPC and other government job after completion of M.Tech graduation?
  10. How to get a job in government sector after completion of graduation 3 years ago?
  11. Which government job is suitable for me to do after completion of B.Com and MBA at the age of 36 years?
  12. Is there any possibility for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the government job at the age of 36 years after completion of LLB course?
  15. Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 33 years old? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  17. How should I prepare to get a job in core after completion of my engineering?
  18. How can I get jobs being 40 years of age in government or in public sector?
19th April 2016, 08:11 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the possibility of getting a government job after completion of M.Tech and age is 30 years?

You have completed M-Tech course and want to get government job. Since you have completed post graduation course. So it will be better for you that you have to qualify the UGC NET exam as it broadens your scope for getting job.

Following are the possibilities in government jobs after completing M-Tech course:

--Lecturer post in various polytechnic colleges.
Eligibility: student must possess B.E/ B-Tech course and M.E/ M-Tech course from a recognized university.

--BEL Deputy Engineer
Eligibility: Student must possess M.E/ M-Tech course from a recognized university.

--SRF (Senior Research Fellow)
Eligibility: Student must possess M.E/ M-Tech course from a recognized university.

--You can also try as Associate professor in various private engineering colleges too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?