26th December 2018, 11:32 AM
Pooja chaudri

Possibility to study BA(Criminology) for 12th Commerce student?

Hi everyone, I want to study BA in Criminology. Currently, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with Commerce stream. So, is it possible for me to study this BA course? Please let me know about this immediately.

30th December 2018, 05:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BA(Criminology) for 12th Commerce student?

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Arts in Criminology course after completing 12th class with commerce stream.

=> For the admission of Bachelor of Arts in Criminology course, the candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Arts in Criminology course is three years.
30th December 2018, 06:27 PM
perthc

Default Re: Possibility to study BA(Criminology) for 12th Commerce student?

Hi,

You can study BA in Criminology after you complete your 10+2 exam.

Below is the eligibility criteria or studying it :-

• You should have passed in class 12th examination in Arts or Science stream to get admission to B.A. Criminology course.
  • But certain institutes like Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences grant admission to students who have passed 10+2/ PUC or any equivalent course from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum 50% marks.

Normally ,Candidates are not required to appear in any kind of entrance exams as admissions are solely conducted on the basis of marks scored in class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?