25th December 2018, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Com candidate pursue LLB after completion of his/her B.Com?

Currently, I'm studying B.Com. Am I eligible to study law course after my degree of B.Com? If yes, the how many years will it take to complete LLB once I start after B.Com?

28th December 2018, 11:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Com candidate pursue LLB after completion of his/her B.Com?

Yes, B.Com graduates are eligible to pursue LLB course.

However, you must have scored at least 45% marks in graduation to be eligible for pursuing LLB course.

For reserved category candidates, 40% is minimum percentage that graduates must have secured in graduation to be eligible for pursuing LLB course.

The duration of LLB course is of 3 years.
30th December 2018, 10:48 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a student of B.Com degree course, you are eligible to pursue LLB ( Bachelor of Legislative law) degree course of 3 years after completion of your bachelor degree course.

Further for pursuing the same degree course from top universities you need to qualify LLB admission test held by respective universities such as DU, BHU, etc..
30th December 2018, 06:29 PM
praveenyoutuber

Yes, my friend, you can opt for LLB after B.Com, the basic requirement is being a graduate student but you have to undergo an examination for taking admission into a law college. If your aspiring to become a Lawyer then you should apply for LLB Course.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?