9th April 2020, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BA via distance mode after completion of Diploma?

Hi, I have completed my 3 years of Diploma and now wish to do Bachelor of Arts via distance mode of education. Will I get admission as I do not have 11th and 12th? What about IGNOU?

12th April 2020, 07:38 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study BA via distance mode after completion of Diploma?

---Yes,you are eligible to get admission in B.A even after completion of diploma course in any of the stream of recognized board with duration of 3 years.

--Candidate must attain minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

--IGNOU is also a best platform for completion your B.A program if you are unable to attend the regular classes.

--With the help of IGNOU suitable time and effective classes time table,you can do your part time work too.
13th April 2020, 05:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BA via distance mode after completion of Diploma?

Diploma in any discipline is considered as equivalent to senior secondary board examination. So, you can apply for admission in Bachelor of Arts in distance mode after pursuing diploma.

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University. It is recognized by UGC as well as DEC for distance graduate and post graduate courses. You can apply for BA in distance mode from IGNOU. Your degree will be valid for higher studies as well as government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?