9th April 2020, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Which Board between GSEB and CBSE is better for studying Medical in future?

Hello Sir, I have just given 10th exams from CBSE Board. But I am confused that in which board should take admission for 11th to study medical. Should I again opt CBSE Board or change my Board to GSEB? Is there any difference between there syllabus? And is there any preferences for college admissions for GSEB Board student?

13th April 2020, 05:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board between GSEB and CBSE is better for studying Medical in future?

Without any doubt, you must go for Central Board of Secondary Education for senior secondary board examinations. There are two reasons for that, first one is that you have done 10th standard from CBSE and second reason is that CBSE is far better than any state board of India.

There is no particular preference for any board candidates in medical colleges. Admission in medical colleges is done on basis of your scorecard in competitive examination. You must stick to your parent board, changing board may create some problems even when syllabus are somewhat similar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?