3rd December 2018, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BTech for N6(Public Management) student?

Hello everyone, currently I am doing N6 in Public Management certificate course. I wan to do BTech course after completing my N6. So, I would like to know about the possibility for me to do BTech course. Kindly tell me immediately.

22nd May 2023, 04:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech for N6(Public Management) student?

For getting admission to first year of B.Tech , candidate must have clearly passed the intermediate examination or its equivalent from a recognised board in each compulsory subjects physics, mathematics and one optional subject chemistry/biology / technical vocational subject and securing minimum 45% marks in aggregate in required 3 subjects.
Those who gave completed diploma in engineering and technology with atleast 60% marks are eligible.
Thus atleast class 12 or diploma is required for admission to engineering course.
28th May 2023, 10:24 PM
eduking

You need class 12th qualification with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Maths) stream to become eligible for BTech admission. You have to appear for engineering entrance exams like JEE or state-level engineering entrance exams for admission at your choice of college. Just make sure you have got 50% marks in your class 12th qualification when applying for the entrance exam.

Seats in engineering colleges are given through counseling which is based on merit. A good rank helps you get admission to top colleges and a bad rank will decrease your chances of getting a good college.
31st May 2023, 10:24 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Yes, it is possible for a student with a National Diploma (N6) in Public Management to pursue a Bachelor of Technology (BTech) degree. In many educational systems, the N6 qualification is considered equivalent to the first two years of a four-year bachelor's degree program.

To transition from an N6 in Public Management to a BTech program, you would typically need to follow a few steps:

Complete your N6 qualification: Make sure you successfully complete your N6 in Public Management and obtain the necessary certification.

Meet the entry requirements: Check the entry requirements of the university or institution where you wish to pursue your BTech degree. They may require specific grades, subjects, or additional qualifications.

Apply for admission: Submit an application for admission to the BTech program at the chosen university or institution. Follow their application process and provide any required documentation, such as transcripts, certificates, and application forms.

Credit transfer or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): Some universities or institutions may offer credit transfer or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) options, where they assess your N6 qualification and grant you credits toward your BTech degree. This process can reduce the duration of your BTech program.

Complete the BTech program: Once admitted, you will need to complete the remaining years of the BTech program, which usually takes two more years of full-time study. The specific curriculum will depend on the university or institution and the specialization within the BTech program (e.g., BTech in Public Management).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?