5th January 2017, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to became a Pilot after completing 12th? Entrance exam and institutions for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with PCB group and got distinction. Now I want to study Pilot course. What are the procedure to became a Pilot after completing 12th? Entrance exam and institutions for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th in science
  2. What subjects to take after 10th standard to become a pilot in future?
  3. Eligibility criteria to become a Pilot? What procedure to follow to appear for Entrance Exam for Pilot having completed 12th with Science?
  4. What to do after completing 12th to become a pilot? I am currently a 12th passed student
  5. Can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th with Biology? What is the minimum marks required for admission in Pilot training Institutes?
  6. Pilot Courses Entrance Exams, Admission Procedures, Qualifications and Scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which entrance exam I have to give for the same?
  8. Is it possible to be a Pilot after completing Bachelor in Engineering? Procedure to become a Pilot?
  9. What is the procedure to become a Pilot in Indian Airways after completing B.Com?
  10. How to become a pilot after completing 12th?
  11. What is the procedure to become a Pilot after completing class 10th?
  12. Admission procedure to be followed for pilot training?
  13. How to become a Pilot after completing B.Tech ECE? What is the procedure to become a Pilot?
  14. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  15. Can I do M.Sc Astrophysics from top institutions after completing B.Sc with 80%? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed Matriculation?
  17. How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write?
  18. Procedure and fees for pilot course after 12th standard?
6th January 2017, 09:28 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to became a Pilot after completing 12th? Entrance exam and institutions for it?

To become a pilot you need to pass 10+2 or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry, mathematics with a recognized board. The minimum age to enroll yourself is 17 years and you also have to fulfill the health criteria as per DGCA(Directorate General of Civil Aviation). For admission you have to give examination which comprises of various subjects like Maths, English, Reasoning, Physics, Current affairs and General awareness.
There are different institutes which are offering course of Pilot like:

Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akedemi Rae Barelli:
Address: Fursatganj Airfield, Raebarelli, Uttar Pradesh – 229302

Orient flight school Chennai:
Address: 40, GST Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600016
Phone: 044-2232-1402

Institute of Aviation and Aviation Safety:
Address: Lotus corporate Park, C Wing, 1202, jai coach Signal, western express highway, Maharashtra – 400063.
Phone: 022-6127-9400
17th March 2019, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to became a Pilot after completing 12th? Entrance exam and institutions for it?

Which entrance exam is required to take an admission into a pilot training academy after 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?