18th April 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who has rejoined B.Com final year after 3 years of gap?

Hi,
I am Raj and I quit my study 3 years ago. I was a student of B.Com final year. Now I have joined B.Com final year again because I want to do my Post Graduation in Abroad. So, is it possible for my to study PG in Abroad in this situation?

Related Questions:
  1. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  3. Can get visa for study in abroad with 7 bands in ILETS and one year gap after graduation?
  4. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad for Bachelor of Design candidate?
  5. Is it possible to study abroad after the gap of 2 years?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in NET having a gap of 7 years between Graduation and Post Graduation?
  7. Is it possible to resume back my graduation course after 2 years gap?
  8. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  9. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. What percentage is required in B.Com for studies in Canada or New Zealand?
  11. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  12. Graduation in 1 year with 2 years of gap after 12th?
  13. Can I try for engineering in Abroad after 5 years of gap? Will I get Visa for it?
  14. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  15. How can I study Post Graduation in Abroad after completion of BAMS?
  16. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Benefits to appear in TOEFL iBT for a candidate who want to study Post Graduation in Abroad?
  18. Should I study Post Graduation in Abroad after completing B.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?