28th June 2018, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study distance Graduation in 1 year for HS candidate with 3 years gap?

Dear friends, I have completed my HS around 3 years ago and now I want to do Graduation but only in one year. So, is it possible to do so from distance education? Please let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your response!

29th June 2018, 12:04 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study distance Graduation in 1 year for HS candidate with 3 years gap?

Let me tell you that it is not possible to complete 3 year degree course in only 1 year.
Graduation is a 3/4 year degree course and it should be completed in that particular time period.
Mode of education does not matter means either it is from distance mode or regular mode time period does not change. It should be completed in 3/4 year.
29th June 2018, 12:15 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study distance Graduation in 1 year for HS candidate with 3 years gap?

No, you are not eligible to complete the graduation in one year duration.

The required minimum duration to get graduation degree from a recognised university in distance or regular course is three years.

You require minimum 3 years to complete bachelor degree.
29th June 2018, 12:12 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor degree is minimum of three year duration and candidates are not eligible to complete their full course in one year of time duration.

So, you are not eligible to complete the course in one year.

You are eligible to get admission in the course even after three year of passing higher secondary education.
29th June 2018, 07:08 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

It is not possible to pursue bachelor's degree in correspondence mode in one year from a recognized university.

You must take admission in bachelor's degree in three years program which is a valid course. You can pursue bachelor's degree from IGNOU which is a UGC and DEC recognized university.
29th June 2018, 09:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible for studying graduation degree in one year after gap of 3 years from your education.

The basic eligibility required for studying graduation in one year is a 12th class or its equivalent education from any recognised board. The candidate should have a education gap.
There are plenty of government recognised institutios and universities offering this type of course like DIPS, IMTS, MCM academy and etc.,
You need to visit their website or office directly, apply for admission and submit few documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?