2nd June 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BBA after completion of Intermediate from Science stream?

I have completed my Intermediate from Science stream. So, now am I eligible to pursue the BBA degree course? What is the course structure and value of BBA degree?

4th June 2019, 08:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BBA after completion of Intermediate from Science stream?

BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration. It is three year course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th with mathematics as main paper. The admission procedure varies with institutions.

It will helpful for candidates who want to make their future in the business sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?