26th April 2018, 10:40 AM
Arzoo13

Possibility to study LLB for MSc(IT) postgraduate?

I have done my MSc(IT) with 85% marks and I want to do LLB course now. So, for me, is it possible? I have a keen interest to study LLB course that is why I am planning to do so. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.A.LLB for ECE Diploma holder?
  2. Can I study B.Com + LLB after passing 12th simultaneously?
  3. Possibility to study LLB for 12th Biology students?
  4. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
  5. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  6. Is there any possibility for getting admission into LLB after completing diploma?
  7. Possibility to study LLB course for BA Pass student?
  8. Possibility to study BA LLB and BA with regular mode simultaneously?
  9. Possibility to study LLM in Tehran University for LLB student of Kerala?
  10. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Any possibility to take admission in LLB without giving entrance exam?
  12. How to do MS in abroad after studying MSc IT integrated?
  13. Possibility to get admission in LLB course for OBC student with 42% in 12th?
  14. Possibility to study LLB for BTech 1st semester student? -- [New]
  15. Possibility to reappear in Intermediate exams for a postgraduate?
  16. Possibility to study LLB course after B.Com being 36 years old? What should I do to study from government college?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  18. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
14th May 2018, 04:59 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study LLB for MSc(IT) postgraduate?

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law and it is three year duration course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in the course.

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
14th May 2018, 10:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligibile to appear for entrance examination to get admission in LLB course.

The required qualification to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to appear for examination.

It is three year duration course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
14th May 2018, 10:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You are also eligible to pursue LLB after completing Master’s degree in Information Technology.
You have to clear CLAT entrance exam to get admission in LLB course.
15th May 2018, 09:58 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three-year duration course. The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

There is no age limit to appear for the examination to get admission in the course.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by various institutes to get admission in the course.
15th May 2018, 02:27 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study LLB course after completing M.Sc in IT.

The basic eligibility required to study LLB course is a graduation level degree with minimum 55% from any recognised university.
The age limit is 45 years for general candidates and there is age relaxation for reservation candidates.

Since you have studied your post graduation level degree you are eligible to study LLB degree.
There are many universities which offer LLB course.
15th May 2018, 06:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor of Law and it is three year duration course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. So, you are eligible to appear for examination to get admission in the course as you have master degree qualification.

There is no upper age limit to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course.
15th May 2018, 07:12 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

You have the required qualification to appear for entrance examination to get admission in LLB course.

The required minimum qualification to appear for examination to get admission in law course is that candidate must have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

LLB is three year duration course.

The Bar Council of India has removed the cap of upper age limit to get admission in the course.
15th May 2018, 07:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have qualification to get admission in LLB course.

The minimum required qualification to get admission in the course is only bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you are eligible for admission. But, you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by institutes to get admission in the course.

It is three year bachelor degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?