7th July 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?

Hello,
I am a Government employee. I am a postgraduate in Sociology and Public Administration. I want to do PhD in Public Administration. Please guide me and tell me about the possibility to do PhD?
Your's truly
Mandeep Kaur

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  2. Is it necessary to secure 50% in Graduation to study PhD?
  3. In which university I should study PhD in History through Distance Education being a Government employee?
  4. Possibility to get admission in Kerala University for part time Ph.D programme for a village officer under Kerala Government who has passed PG in Public Administration?
  5. Can I get admission to study PhD in Chemistry if secured 4093 rank in GATE being a SC candidate?
  6. Is it compulsory to do Ph.D programme for a government employee who have qualified NET?
  7. How may I do Ph.D course for Assistant professor? I'm a government employee in LICI in Assam?
  8. Is there any possibility to improve my graduation marks to do Ph.D course?
  9. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D if I have less than 60% in 12th?
  10. Is it mandatory to study Post Graduation for doing PhD program?
  11. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
  12. Can a Commerce student study Public Administration at PG level?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Entomology if I am a central government employee
  14. Can I do Ph.D after MCA with less than 60% marks in Graduation and intermediate?
  15. Which books are useful for Civil Preliminary Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to study PhD in Social Medicine through UGC-NET for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  17. Possibility to study PhD in Hindi for a Private candidate who has completed PG from Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur?
  18. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
16th July 2015, 12:42 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a Government employee. I am a postgraduate in Sociology and Public Administration. I want to do PhD in Public Administration. Please guide me and tell me about the possibility to do PhD?
Your's truly
Mandeep Kaur
Yes, of course you are eligible for a Ph.D in Public Administration after completing a Master Degree in Public Administration. The eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Public Administration is that one should have a master’s degree in Public Administration with 55% of marks from a recognized university. There is no age limit required for Ph.D in Public Administration. The admission into this Ph.D in Public Administration is mainly based on the total marks obtained by the individuals in the Master’s degree program and entrance exam. Apart from you, must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
29th June 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?

Hello,
I am a Government employee. I am a postgraduate in Public Administration. In non college want to do PhD in Public Administration. Please guide me and tell me about the possibility to do PhD?
Your's truly

Balbir singh
18th December 2019, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

please I am a state government employee, I want GO to join part time ph.d ,my institution asked me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?