23rd February 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.A.LLB for ECE Diploma holder?

Sir,
I am a Diploma(ECE) holder and I have scored 67% marks. Now I want to study B.A.LLB as I am much more interested in Law. So is there any possibility for me for doing B.A.LLB?

25th February 2016, 10:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.A.LLB for ECE Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a Diploma(ECE) holder and I have scored 67% marks. Now I want to study B.A.LLB as I am much more interested in Law. So is there any possibility for me for doing B.A.LLB?
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for BA LLB course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course.

Your age should be below 20 years.
25th February 2016, 08:21 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Sorry, you have to study 10+2 to become eligible for studying B.A., LL.B. course. The eligibility to study the B.A., LL.B course is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with 50% marks. The duration of the course is 5 years. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course in some states. The course is available in many law colleges in India like
21st March 2016, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

sir I have completed diploma in hotel management is it possible to study in distance education for LLb
10th September 2018, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASS DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGINEERING AND ALSO B.E IN CIVIL ENGINEERING AND GIVEN CLAT EX FOR 2018 I AM ELIGIBLE FOR LLB
1st July 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

In all states for joining 5 YEARS COURSE in Law what is the education qualification required especially in ANDHRA PRADESH and TAMIL NADU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?