27th March 2019, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MA(Clinical Psychology) for BA(Psychology) student?

Hi friends, I am studying BA course in the specialization of Psychology. After completing my BA, I want to do MA in the specialization of Clinical Psychology. I just want to know that is it possible for me to do MA with this specialization?

1st April 2019, 01:45 PM
geethasbj994

Default Re: Possibility to study MA(Clinical Psychology) for BA(Psychology) student?

Dear aspirant,
Yes you can do MA(Clinical Psychology) after BA(Psychology)

MA Clinical Psychology: Eligibility
The candidates should have a B.A (Hons) degree in Psychology/ Clinical Psychology with a minimum of 55% marks or above in aggregate from a recognised college or university in India.
Candidates who have finished their B.A / B.A Programme in Psychology as one of the subjects with minimum of 55% marks or above from any recognised college or university in India can too apply.
Candidate who has completed Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or any other medical course with one subject as psychology and have got a minimum of 50% marks or above from a recognised university or college are also eligible for the course.

Good Luck
3rd April 2019, 01:16 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Default Re: Possibility to study MA(Clinical Psychology) for BA(Psychology) student?

Hello,
As you want to pursue MA in Clinical Pyschology after BA Pyschology, You can definitely do it without any hassle. If you completed your BA with good percentage of about 60% or above from a recognized institute of India then there are great chances of getting admission in MA clinical Psychology.
It is also good for you if you take Clinical Pyschology because it is more practical oriented than theoretical and also, there are good career opportunities both at the National and International level.
I hope this information would be helpful for you.
Thank You....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?