4th April 2017, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma course in Clinical Psychology for Commerce student? Scope available after this course?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Commerce stream and now want to study Diploma course in Clinical Psychology. Please tell me can I study this course? What are the scopes available?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Psychology undergraduate course being a Commerce student? Scope of this course?
  2. Colleges in India for B.Sc in Psychology? Scope of clinical psychology in India?
  3. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  4. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  5. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  6. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  9. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India?
  11. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  12. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  13. Which has a greater scope in India between Clinical and Industrial Psychology? What is the salary? I am studying MSc Psychology
  14. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Clinical Psychology for a postgraduate?
  15. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  16. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  17. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to do Ph.D in Clinical Psychology if completed MA in Clinical Psychology ten years ago?
8th April 2017, 12:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma course in Clinical Psychology for Commerce student? Scope available after this course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma course in Clinical Psychology:

No, you are not eligible to pursue Diploma in Clinical Psychology course. Here is the basic educational qualification that is required.

>> You must have completed Bachelor Degree or Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in Graduation is 50% marks from a recognized university.

>> As you have completed 12th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue Diploma in Clinical Psychology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?