5th March 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Clinical Psychology? Where is the college for Maclinical Psychology?

how can i get admission in ma clinical psychology.
and in india where is the college for maclinical psychology

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  2. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology? -- [New]
  4. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  5. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  6. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  7. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  9. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  10. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  11. How to get admission in M.Phil Clinical Psychology?
  12. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  13. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  14. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  15. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  17. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  18. Pursuing Ph.D in Psychology : Am I eligible to appear for M.Phil Clinical Psychology(NIMHANS) entrance test?
6th June 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Clinical Psychology? Where is the college for Maclinical Psychology?

i am bhms doctor ,is it possible to get admission for clinical psychology coarse in pune university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?