1st November 2018, 11:31 AM
Ipek

Possibility to study MSc(Statistics) Honours for BSc General graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BSc General in Mathematics, Statistics and Economics. I am interested to study MSc Honours in Statistics. I would like to know about the possibility for me to MSc course in Statistics Honours.

1st April 2023, 12:07 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Statistics) Honours for BSc General graduate?

MSc in Statistics admission varies from college to college.

Completion of BSc Honors in statistics or mathematics with computer Applications along with statistics as one of the papers or graduation in related discipline from a recognised institution.

The minimum aggregate of 60% marks in graduation is required for admission to the program.

Thus , those who fulfill the above eligibility criteria are eligible for admission to the program.
Admission to the program is both entrance exam based as well as merit based.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?