14th December 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How can I study Botany as an additional subject being a B.Sc graduate?

Sir
I have done B.Sc with subjects Chemistry, Zoology, Nutrition & Dietetics, English and Punjabi. Then I did my B.Ed in Science subject. But I have not studied Botany at Graduation level. For a Science teacher, I must had studied Botany at the Graduation level. How I can do Botany as an additional subject?

9th April 2016, 12:40 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Botany as an additional subject being a B.Sc graduate?

Now your graduation is complete which means now you don't have any chance to add any additional subject to your degree because there is no such procedure.

You have to do a Botany degree of you want to get a degree with botany subject. There is no other way of adding a subject to your degree.
13th November 2020, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study Botany as an additional subject being a B.Sc graduate?

How can I study chemistry as an additional subject after B.sc with zoology botany and geography?
17th February 2021, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

where i do additional subject to degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?