27th February 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How may I get study material for IFOS? I am post graduate student and want to opt zoology and botany subjects

I am a post graduate student in life science staying in shillong, meghalaya and interested in IFoS, But could not find a good study material for it, and I would like to opt for zoology and botany. So, can anyone help me where I can get a reliable material through post.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the Study material for botany and zoology
  2. Study material for IFS exam if my optional subjects are Botany and Zoology? Best institutes providing the study material through distance learning?
  3. Is it possible to opt for biology and english after BSc graduation in chemistry, botany, Zoology?
  4. Suggest subjects and college for B.Sc(Biology) graduate student to do post graduation
  5. Which option subject is preferred for chemical engineering for indian forest exam
  6. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  7. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  9. Can I go for Forensic Science courses after Zoology or Botany honours?
  10. Career options in microbiology and the colleges offering this course? What is the scope of microbiology?
  11. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Zoology after completing B.Sc in Botany?
  12. Can I apply for MBBS? My subjects are statistics, Botany and Zoology
  13. Career opportunities for B.Sc(Botany) graduate? Should I opt for MBA course? -- [New]
  14. Is there any program for admission in PhD in Biology?
  15. What are the possible subjects which I can take up for Post Graduation after B.Sc?
  16. What should I study further after completing B.Sc related to Zoology?
  17. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  18. How should I study in abroad with scholarship after studying BSc 1st year with Zoology Hons and Botany and Physiology?
2nd July 2012, 06:20 PM
sabav

Default Re: How may I get study material for IFOS? I am post graduate student and want to opt zoology and botany subjects

Hi friend,
you can optain study materils near old book stores.
as well in online free & buy materials also available.
You can opt which is ur best choice.
one of the online archive is http://www.upscportal.com/civilservices/archives

Best wishes..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?