20th April 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to take lateral admission in BCA at IGNOU after passing 1st year regular university?

Actually I have passed my first year of BCA from Banasthali University, Jaipur. But due to some reasons I want to quit there but, at the same time I don't want my year to get wasted. So, can I continue my direct second year of BCA from IGNOU? Is it possible? If so then how?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  2. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  3. Can I get benefit if pursuing BCA from IGNOU and Regular B.Com courses?
  4. Possibility to study B.Ed in Regular Mode for a candidate who has completed M.A. from IGNOU?
  5. Is it possible to do graduation without 10+2 from IGNOU?
  6. How to do MCA from a regular university after doing BCA from IGNOU?
  7. Regular MCA or M.Sc after pursuing BCA from IGNOU?
  8. Can I get admission in MCA through lateral entry after distance mode BCA and regular BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
  10. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  11. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc 1st year (regular) from Kumaun University and then from IGNOU?
  12. Possibility to get scholarship for BCA 1st year student of IP University?
  13. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  14. Is BCA from IGNOU valuable in terms of government jobs?
  15. Having completed 1st year of B.Com from PDM University can I take admission in IGNOU for 2nd year?
  16. IGNOU BCA 1st semester previous years papers?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?