27th October 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue B.Sc 1st year (regular) from Kumaun University and then from IGNOU?

Respected Sir, I want to know that Is it possible to pursue B.Sc 1st year (regular) from Kumaun University and then from IGNOU? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a dual masters degree in the same subject with one year's difference in academic session?
  2. How to do MSc correspondence in Zoology from Delhi University after completing BSc from Kumaun University with 51%
  3. Can I get admission to study Graduation on 11th marksheet?
  4. What can I do to pursue B.A after passing IGNOU 1st year
  5. What is the syllabus of B.A 1st year English Literature Kumaun University
  6. Is IGNOU providing regular class for BSc?
  7. Last date of form submission for MA 1st year private exam of Kumaun University?
  8. Procedure to appear in BA 1st year as a private student from HNBPG College khatima, kumaun University, Nainital? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting Ph.D from Kumaun University?
  11. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study B.Ed in Regular Mode for a candidate who has completed M.A. from IGNOU?
  13. How to take admission in BSc Physics 2nd year in Delhi University after doing 1st year from IGNOU
  14. What should I do to complete my graduation at the age of 32 years?
  15. Is it possible to take up regular LLB 3 years course after completion of graduation from IGNOU in 1 year?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year BSc Physics in DU after doing 1st year from IGNOU
  18. Criteria and duration of pursuing B.Com from IGNOU University after clearing IPCC?
31st October 2016, 06:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue B.Sc 1st year (regular) from Kumaun University and then from IGNOU?

No, it is not possible to do first year bachelor's degree in regular mode from Kumaun university and the pursue rest of bachelor's degree from Indira Gandhi National Open University. Admission in IGNOU is given in first year only.

University transfer from first year in regular mode to distance mode in second year is not allowed. It is better for you to continue your bachelor's degree in regular mode from Kumaun University.
31st October 2016, 09:02 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue B.Sc 1st year (regular) from Kumaun University and then from IGNOU?

No, it is not possible to change the university after completion of your first year course.

So, you cannot change your university and not eligible for admission in IGNOU.

If you will change your university you will have to start your course from 1st year.
31st October 2016, 09:18 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

This is not possible to pursue Bachelor of Science in regular mode from Kumaun University and then rest two years of Bachelor of science from IGNOU in distance mode.

Either you should leave your present course which you are pursuing in regular mode and then do full Bachelor of science course in distance mode or continue your course in regular mode.
11th September 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i am an student of delhi university b. com 1st semester , i want to transfer my admission to kumoun university can it be possible for me to do so ? even if admission procedure in kumoun university is not active !! please help
24th March 2022, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to go in kumaun university from 1 year after 1 year in ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?