12th March 2018, 12:16 PM
mishra27

Having completed 1st year of B.Com from PDM University can I take admission in IGNOU for 2nd year?

I am doing B.Com (hons.) from PDM University, Bahadurgarh (Delhi NCR) university, I have done 1st year so far. Can I take admission in 2nd year in IGNOU? Means direct admission in 2nd year as I have done 1st year.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  4. How to get admission in a University directly?
  5. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  6. Admission in B.Com 2nd year is possible in 2015 if studies 1st year 5 years back?
  7. How to pass B.Com from IGNOU with good marks?
  8. How to get admission in Christ University for 2nd year B.Com Finance honours?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Com 2nd year in Chennai having completed 1st year in Jadavpur University?
  10. Criteria and duration of pursuing B.Com from IGNOU University after clearing IPCC?
  11. Documents required to start transfer within 1st year of B.Com at Pune university?
  12. Admission to 2nd year B.Com after completing 1st year BCA?
  13. Is it possible to join in 2nd year B.Com at Channamma University, Belgaum?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year BSc Physics in DU after doing 1st year from IGNOU
  15. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in BSc Physics 2nd year in Delhi University after doing 1st year from IGNOU
  17. Can I get admission in 3rd year after completed BCom 2nd year 2 years ago?
  18. Is it compulsory to pay 2nd year fees along with 1st year fees for any course of IGNOU?
31st March 2018, 12:11 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having completed 1st year of B.Com from PDM University can I take admission in IGNOU for 2nd year?

No, you can't take admission in second year of B.Com course in IGNOU after completion of your first year from PDM university. You have to pursue complete three years B.Com course from the same college where you have secured admission. No direct admission in second year of B.Com course are offered in many of the colleges/ universities. So, I suggest you to pursue your remaining two years B.Com course from the same college where you have pursued your first year of B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?