1st April 2019, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear 10th Board exam from WBBSE and NIOS in the same year?

Hello, my daughter is weak in studies as she is studying in 9th standard now from WBBSE Board. I think that she would appear 10th Board exam, also from NIOS Board. So, I would like to know about the possibility to appear the 10th Board exam from both of these Boards in the same year?

4th April 2019, 03:42 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to appear 10th Board exam from WBBSE and NIOS in the same year?

Hi,

No, it won't be possible as some exam dates will coincide with eachother. Then it will be very awkward situation to choose one exam from the two on that very same day.

So in the same year it is very bad idea to think of giving board exams from two different boards.

I would recommend to give only one board exams not multiple.

Thank you
4th April 2019, 08:56 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear 10th Board exam from WBBSE and NIOS in the same year?

Is it possible to appear 10th Board exam from WBBSE and NIOS in the same year:-

As per the information available, NIOS is those candidates who are unable to continue their studies due to any reason or has failed in certain classes but do not want to waste their whole year. Just to overcome all this, they enroll for National Institute of Open Schooling.

You can certainly enroll her for both the boards. However, It is better to wait for your daughter to give the examinations for 10th. If somehow she fails then you can enroll her for the July-August Session the exams would be conducted in the month of December.

You can visit the website www.nios.ac.in for more information.
4th April 2019, 11:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, candidate are not eligible to appear for the two different board simultaneously in the same year.

So, you cannot pursue from two different board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?