1st March 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE exam to study Science in Higher Secondary? Format of 10th WBBSE Board exam?

Hello, I have just entered in 10th class of WBBSE Board. I want to know about the format of Board exam listed by WBBSE Board. And tell me what percentage I have to secured for getting Science in Higher Secondary?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study HS Science in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Higher Secondary Science in National High School, Kolkata?
  3. List of Higher Secondary Girls School which offer Commerce in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam for admission?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  5. Percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed WBCHSE school?
  6. Documents required to migrate from WBBSE to ISC? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?
  8. What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Punjab Board exam to study Science in Higher Secondary? Format of 10th Punjab State Board exam?
  11. Procedure to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board after 10th standard?
  12. How can I get Migration Certificate to study in ISC Board after completing 10th WBBSE?
  13. Should I transfer to ISC Board from WBBSE after completing 10th to study Engineering?
  14. Science or Commerce, which one to study in 11th standard for 10th WBBSE student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Reference guidebooks of Physical Science for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  16. Can I get admission in South Point School, Kolkata with expected 75% in 10th WBBSE?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  18. How can I calculate the percentage of Grade in 10th WBBSE Marksheet?
15th May 2018, 11:35 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE exam to study Science in Higher Secondary? Format of 10th WBBSE Board exam?

Cutoff marks need in class 10 to get admission in class 11 in science stream in good schools vary school to school. In average, if you secure overall 90% marks , you can take science stream in class 11.

Format of WBBSE board exam

There wil be 90 marks alloted for written test and 10 marks for project work of every subject. There will be total 100 marks in every subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?