1st April 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to secure MA(Hindi) admission in Banaras Hindu University?

Hello friends, I am doing BA in Hindi Honours course. I want to study MA with the same specialization from Banaras Hindu University. I would like to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for securing admission?

4th April 2019, 09:06 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to secure MA(Hindi) admission in Banaras Hindu University?

Is there any entrance exam to secure MA(Hindi) admission in Banaras Hindu University

As per the information available, the university conducts its own test for the admissions in Master of Arts.

You would need to appear in BHU 2019 PET.

You can download the application form through http://bhuonline.in/.
The last date apply is 16th, March 2019.

You can visit the website www.bhu.ac.in.
4th April 2019, 11:29 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to secure MA(Hindi) admission in Banaras Hindu University?

For admission in BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ) for pursuing MA ( Master of Arts ) in Hindi degree course, you are required to qualify BHU PET ( Postgraduate Entrance Test ) held by BHU once year.

Further, for admission in MA in Hindi degree course, you are required to have completed your graduation degree course with at least 50% marks Hindi as a hons. or main subject during the three year graduation degree from a recognized university.

For more details regarding BHU PET, you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?