10th September 2012, 07:20 PM
karthick@isro

Is it possible to attend the job for CSE in ISRO after completing B.E in ECE

HI, i have completed BE in ECE if it is possible to attend the job for CSE in Isro, then please do tell me.

15th April 2017, 05:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to attend the job for CSE in ISRO after completing B.E in ECE

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization. Yes, Electronics and Communication engineering candidate can apply for jobs in ISRO. The educational qualification for different post is different at various regional centers of ISRO.

ISRO conducts entrance examination for jobs in ISRO. ECE candidates with 65% marks or more can apply for ISRO entrance examination. The age limit is 21-30 years. You will have to clear written test, Group Discussion and personal interview for final selection.

For any more details about jobs and career in ISRO, Click Here and Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?