6th November 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in ISRO after completing B.Tech?

Hello
I have completed my diploma in ece department
and now am going to do b.Tech......!
After this am egerly waiting for job in isro but how plz tell me....!
Once i have invited into isro but i miss that jopportunity..!

15th November 2014, 11:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in ISRO after completing B.Tech?

You can apply for ISRO after completion of your B.Tech with at least 65% marks from a recognized University. There is relaxation in marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Therefore, be prepared for ISRO written exam interview, if you have got the percentage of marks in your B.Tech degree from a recognized University.

The written exam will have questions related to your B.Tech stream, therefore, be prepared for it because the vacancies in ISRO is very less and competition is very high.

For more information visit http://isro.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?