31st March 2017, 07:43 PM
adishbabu

Is it possible to become an IAS Officer after completing BA in Culinary Arts? How can I start the preparation for the same?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA in Culinary Arts and after completing it I want to become an IAS Officer so I want to know is it possible to become an IAS Officer after completing BA in Culinary Arts? How can I start the preparation for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  2. Chance to get post graduation in Culinary Arts without bachelor degree in same?
  3. When the Culinary Academy of India will conduct entrance exam for post graduation in Culinary Arts?
  4. What kind of preparation should be required for me to become an IAS officer after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream?
  5. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  6. How to start preparation for IAS exam while pursuing CSE?
  7. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  8. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  9. List best colleges offering Culinary Arts degree course in India?
  10. How should I prepare for IAS? I am doing 12th from Arts
  11. Can i become a registered dietician in abroad after completing B.Sc. in Culinary Arts?
  12. How to prepare for IAS Officer's exam? Procedure for the exam for 12th standard Arts stream student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to become an IAS officer? What are the requirements? What is the proper age to start the preparation?
  14. How to become an IAS officer while pursuing B.E? What kind of preparation is required?
  15. How to become an IAS Officer being an Arts student with History Honours?
  16. How can I do preparation for IAS exam after completing B.Sc? Do I have to join any Coaching Institutes for preparation?
  17. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?
  18. Which stream should I choose for Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
7th April 2017, 12:17 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become an IAS Officer after completing BA in Culinary Arts? How can I start the preparation for the same?

Yes, you can appear for examination after completion of bachelor degree. Civil Service examination is conducted in three stages and conducted by UPSC.

Preliminary.

Mains.

Interview.

The candidates have to study with proper strategy and syllabus as provided by UPSC for preparation for examination. The best way to start the preparation for examination is by going through NCERT books ( VI - XII ), Newspaper etc.

For syllabus and other information regarding the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?