19th August 2013, 12:06 AM
pjkrishna

Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?

Hi,

I have completed my B.Sc in Mathematics, Now i would like to continue my Masters degree in Psychology. Is this possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after my completion of M.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  2. Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?
  3. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scope of M.Sc in Psychology in Distance Education? Can I join into Lecturer Profession by this course?
  5. How to make a career in Psycho after completing B.A with psychology? Should I do M.A or MSc in Psychology?
  6. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  7. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  8. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
  9. Career scope of doing M.Sc in Dentistry after completion of BDS course? Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in a college after completion of M.Sc course?
  10. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist? -- [New]
  12. Which field should I choose in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc course?
  13. Can I do MSc Psychology after completing B.A Psychology
  14. Can I opt for MDS or MSc after completion of internship
  15. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  16. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  17. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  18. What are the courses in psychology field? Is psychology a good and reliable field?
5th August 2014, 08:06 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjkrishna View Post
Hi,

I have completed my B.Sc in Mathematics, Now i would like to continue my Masters degree in Psychology. Is this possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after my completion of M.Sc?

Yes It's possible for you to become lecturer after completing M.Sc Psychology. To become a lecturer, you need to appear in NET-CSIR examination which is conducted by University Grants Commission for every year.

NET exam conduct by University Grant Commision two times every year in June and December month. This exam for Lectureship and Junior research Fellowship.

NET-CSIR Eligibility Criteria:-

To write this exam, you must have completed master degree course in science stream with 55% marks from recognized university and 5% upper relaxation will be applicable for reserved category.

Your age should not be more than 28 years for Junior research Fellowship and upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category students. There is no age limit for lectureship.

For more information please visit here :- http://www.ugc.ac.in/
15th February 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?

Hey, I have completed bachelor of occupational therapy from ccs university meerut U. P. I'm from haryana and I want MSc in psychology from haryana. I want to be a good lecture. Is it possible or what is salary in government sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?