10th November 2018, 04:05 PM
rishivasi

Is it possible to change college under Anna University?

How to change the college for 4th semester under Anna university? I am free quota student in self finance college which is affiliated to Anna University. I want to change my college and take transfer to any other college affiliated to Anna University. What should I do?

22nd February 2023, 08:07 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to change college under Anna University?

Yes , you ate eligible for the following you will have to contact 3 different colleges/university
The college that you are studying will have to be informed and you will have to give a vaild reason for the following ,you may also have to pay fine as you are leaving the course in between and you will have to contact the university in order to change the college
You will also have to search for vacancy and the procedure to join in Between the course
You will also have to submit your marksheet in the college that you wish to take admission and the Admission can also be based on the marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?