18th November 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the college under Anna University?

sir im studying BE computer science in pct coimbatore sir i want to change my college in second year through anna university counselling tnea is it possible ? kindly reply me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I change colleges under Anna University?
  2. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  3. Is it possible to change to Anna University after doing B.E E&C?
  4. Is it possible change the college under Anna University? -- [New]
  5. Can I change my college under Anna University in case if I have an arrear?
  6. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  7. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  8. Can I change my college after passing 1st year within Anna University with same government fees and scholarships?
  9. How can I change my college from Sai Ram Engineering College to Anna University?
  10. Is it possible to change my university from Kerala to Anna University or MG university?
  11. Can I shift from Anna University to other college during 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University?
  13. Can I change my college after completing 1st year?
  14. How to change college under B.E stream to Anna University Chennai?
  15. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  16. Can I change college from Osmania to Kakathiya University?
  17. Can I change my college after 1st year through Anna University
  18. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
29th November 2014, 10:10 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Is it possible to change the college under Anna University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir im studying BE computer science in pct coimbatore sir i want to change my college in second year through anna university counselling tnea is it possible ? kindly reply me
Yes, you can change your college under Anna University by submitting letters to the respective university. However, I suggest you to check with the Anna University and confirm yourself the availability of seat is there or not. Its better you personally meet with the principal of your college and tell about your intention then definitely he/she will help you to transfer your college under Anna University.
14th July 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my college becoz Fee's is high currently I booked one seat in Anna university
15th July 2016, 07:52 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, it is very much possible to change the college under the same university. You need to follow the steps below :

* Go to the college you want to take admission into and ask for if there are any seats available.

* If yes then apply for the TC in your college
NOTE : Do not apply for the TC in advance without knowing if the other college takes the admission or not, otherwise you will be in a big mess.

* Once you get the TC and the character certificate from the your current college, take the admission in the college of your choice.

NOTE : Make sure that the university enrolls you under the other college in which you have taken admission otherwise you may get some problems while the issuance of the degree.
5th August 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I asked jaya engineering college but they give jaya engineering college and Technology but I didn't see there now there is way to change
13th August 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 12th std this year (2017)and I also selected my college through Anna university counselling but now I want to change my college through Anna university is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?